Friday, May 25

Update

   I hope you had a terrific Friday.
My Gratitudes:
1.  I was able to mention my concerns I had in a relationship with someone. He heard me out. I am grateful for the respect he showed and his cooperation.
2.  I look forward to speaking early Saturday morning. I enjoy the adventure of talking before a new audience at a new venue. I'm thankful for the confidence I have about this opportunity. I'll be sharing on a subject that is dear to me: gratitude.
3.  I had a good session with someone this afternoon.  I like seeing the learning and growth that this person is going through, as a result of our time together.

Wishing you the best,

Pablo

3 comments:

Optimistic Existentialist said...

I hope you're having a wonderful holiday weekend Pablo!!

Vanessa Higgins said...

Good luck at your public speaking engagement, that is so amazing you can share your light with so many people face to face. How powerful is that? wow.

Pablo said...

Keith,

Thank you for your encouragement. The talk went well. I was strengthened by the support I got from you and many others!

Quotes from the Posts

"I'm mindful that our thoughts affect the words we use, our words influence our actions, our actions shape our character and our character determines our destiny."

From "My Character Determines My Destiny." To read it, please click here.

"Progress not perfection, is better than no progress at all, especially when we're trying to rid ourselves from unwelcome dragons that dwell within the closets of our soul."

From, "Still Learning" which, within four days, became the most popular post
written. To read it, please click here.

"Worry does not empty tomorrow of its trouble, but it does empty today of its strength"
From the post: "Life Is Not a Correspondence Program." Click here to read it.

"Even though we cannot control our circumstances, we can control how we choose to respond to them."

From, "Handling Stress and Dealing With an Emotional Bully."Click here to read this post.

"Nope, being busy isn't exciting. Boring is good. Because boring is not boring; boring is being healthy, living a balanced life that has serenity"

From: "Do You Know What It Means If You Are Too Busy?" For more, please click here.

Labels