The graphic below is an overview of New Hope Resources, how I serve others. The ultimate goal is attaining wholeness. Examples of wholeness are:
1. Instead of obsessing, and having constant crisis, finding more inner peace.
2. Less interest in judging self or others.
3. Spontaneity instead of living by fearful control.
4. Appreciating little things more frequently.
5. Connecting and delight with the world and nature happens more easily----less caught up with anxiety, fear, depression or resentment, rage.
6. Becoming more relaxed, going with the flow, less dread or being burdened by the past, learning how to move forward, unencumbered by the weight of ancient emotions.
7. Finding ourselves giving and receiving unconditional love, the result of having character discernment---knowing who are good to relate with, who are our Balcony People, and avoiding those who aren't.
For more information as to how you can know this wholeness, please call. You'll be glad you did. You can reach me here.