Tuesday, November 22

Let Me Know If I Can Help

Love is like a precious plant. You can’t just accept it and leave it in the cupboard or just think it’s going to get on by itself. 
You’ve got to keep watering it. You’ve got to really look after it and nurture it. (John Lennon)
      Welcome to Australia, Bangladesh, Canada, Egypt, England, Belgium, France, Germany, Greece, India, Italy, Kenya, Nepal, Pakistan, Russia, South Africa, Spain, The Netherlands and the U.S.

     This is the type of day I like;  we've visitors from all five continents. I happy seeing the number of guests growing, each day. We've had 14,250 this month. We've passed the previous record of 11,150 which happened in October, and this month isn't over. It looks like we might reach 19,000 plus, before this month is through.

      Thank you for dropping by. I'd love knowing what subject matter interests you the most. So, don't worry, I'm not asking you to post a gratitude. (But, I wouldn't mind hearing yours.) Instead, I'm asking for feedback, so that this inn can better meet your needs.

      You know me. As the innkeeper, I aim to please.  If it doesn't violate my boundaries. ;-> (That's an inside joke for those of you who've been following me for awhile.)

      Knowing what topics you'd like me to write about, captures my interest. This is YOUR inn, too. I believe the greatest progress for the largest number happens when we have consensus. Expressing what you'd like covered is one way for me to know what's on your mind.

****************************************

     Guest posts are welcomed. Any of you interested? If so, write me. I'll see what we can do.

****************************************

The Inndex

     Are you using the Attitude of Gratitude Inndex? At it's bottom are hyperlinks in alphabetical order. Check it out. It beats trying to search through posts buried in the archives. I'll update them periodically. It has tripled in size from what was originally listed. .

One-On-One Time with the Innkeeper
Getting a Mental, Spiritual and Emotional Spa Treatment


     I've heard from several, asking about receiving my professional services. If you think you can benefit, let me know. You can reach me at PaulNorthernCal@netscape.net. We can talk about how you can do so. Skype or the phone for those who live beyond the Bay Area. I prefer meeting in person, if possible.

     What qualifies me? Read what I've written here. You decide whether you think I can help you with my perspective which includes psychology, non-violent communication, recovery principles and a practice that includes God, as you perceive Him, in the balance.

   As always, I appreciate your prayers. I look forward to hearing from my guests, 

No comments:

Quotes from the Posts

"I'm mindful that our thoughts affect the words we use, our words influence our actions, our actions shape our character and our character determines our destiny."

From "My Character Determines My Destiny." To read it, please click here.

"Progress not perfection, is better than no progress at all, especially when we're trying to rid ourselves from unwelcome dragons that dwell within the closets of our soul."

From, "Still Learning" which, within four days, became the most popular post
written. To read it, please click here.

"Worry does not empty tomorrow of its trouble, but it does empty today of its strength"
From the post: "Life Is Not a Correspondence Program." Click here to read it.

"Even though we cannot control our circumstances, we can control how we choose to respond to them."

From, "Handling Stress and Dealing With an Emotional Bully."Click here to read this post.

"Nope, being busy isn't exciting. Boring is good. Because boring is not boring; boring is being healthy, living a balanced life that has serenity"

From: "Do You Know What It Means If You Are Too Busy?" For more, please click here.

Labels