Saturday, November 5

The Pathway to the Innish Community

The pathway to community in this inn will be your posts. They are more beautiful than this picture. 
 Community nurtures; a picture has its limitations; it doesn't listen, comfort nor offer empathy
   Greetings,
How are you? 
My Gratitudes:
1. I hired someone recently. It didn't work out. I'm grateful for discernment. Sometimes counting losses and moving on is the best thing to do. 
2. I love having new guests dropping by. Thanks for checking out the rooms. 
3. I've swept out most of the dust from this place that came from re-construction that's been taking place here. I'm not done, but the place looks better. 
    You might want to check out the Attitude of Gratitude Inndex  tab at the top of this blog, under the header. I hope it makes it helps you find your way around this place.
    I'm heading for bed; I'm going to read Tolstoy on this rainy evening.  I'll see you tomorrow. I hope you like the dark chocolate candies left on your pillows. 

2 comments:

Phyllis said...

Good morning my friend... Yes, I am still among the living. Sorry I've been so out of touch. Thought I'd let you know that someone stole the chocolates off my pillow...could you please send more??

And as for that poor lady friend who fell over the cliff.... come clean, did you push her so you could be her knight in shining armor who saved the damsel in distress?

I'm grateful for your friendship and hope you haven't crossed me off as lost.
I am also grateful for the beautiful fall weather we have enjoyed here in Florida the past few days. What a nice change from the brutal summer heat.
And I am grateful you are having such wonderful success with this blog but not grateful for the troubles you seem to be encountering. But I know you...you'll get it all figured out.

Pablo said...

Well, hi there, Phyllis!

I'm happy to see you. I'll send you your sweets via special delivery. Regarding that cliff-hanging date, you always did know me. :->

It's my pleasure knowing you, dear Phyllis. You will never be cross-outable.

I'm happy for you: the weather sounds lovely.

Thank you, for your encouragement. You made a happy innkeeper.

I hope to see you again, soon.

The guy from the Left Coast,

Quotes from the Posts

"I'm mindful that our thoughts affect the words we use, our words influence our actions, our actions shape our character and our character determines our destiny."

From "My Character Determines My Destiny." To read it, please click here.

"Progress not perfection, is better than no progress at all, especially when we're trying to rid ourselves from unwelcome dragons that dwell within the closets of our soul."

From, "Still Learning" which, within four days, became the most popular post
written. To read it, please click here.

"Worry does not empty tomorrow of its trouble, but it does empty today of its strength"
From the post: "Life Is Not a Correspondence Program." Click here to read it.

"Even though we cannot control our circumstances, we can control how we choose to respond to them."

From, "Handling Stress and Dealing With an Emotional Bully."Click here to read this post.

"Nope, being busy isn't exciting. Boring is good. Because boring is not boring; boring is being healthy, living a balanced life that has serenity"

From: "Do You Know What It Means If You Are Too Busy?" For more, please click here.

Labels