Wednesday, August 8

Greetings to My Russian Friends

      Hello,

How are you, today?

      I want to give a special greeting to my Russian guests, who have become the second largest readership for this inn.

     I hope you are enjoying your accommodations to this inn.  Be careful, before calling it a night, I've left chocolates on your pillow. Signing the registry to this inn, by sharing three gratitudes, makes the innkeeper happy.  Making your stay as pleasant as possible, is my hope.  Let me know if you need any help getting acquainted with the different amenities found here, at the Attitude of Gratitude Inn.

    Она была моя радость Вашей поездки. Гости из вашей страны сейчас мой второй по величине клиентуры. Что вы будете наслаждаться больше всего вашего пребывания. Пожалуйста, ответ на русском языке. С ресурсами Интернет я могу воплотить все ваши замечания. Желая Вам очень благодарен за день, Павел

   For the rest of you, I'd love hearing the gratitudes you have for Wednesday.

   The Innkeeper

2 comments:

Vanessa Higgins said...

Soooo many gratitudes…

A sweet river valley walk with a friend visiting from China - I am so blessed to know such a pure soul in this lifetime.

Getting help from a tech genius friend on my NEW smartphone - how the heck do people use these things?

AN AMAZING talk with a collegue from Waterlution, a not for profit public engagement group aimed at protecting water for future generations. I zoned out to another planet for the convo and it was a beautiful ride!!

I have more, but I will save them for my gratitude journal….

Pablo said...

Hi there, Vanessa,

I'm sorry for not answering sooner. Last week was demanding. Thank you, for dropping by!

Did you have a special time of connecting with your friend? It sounds like it.

That's terrific, you have a gratitude journal!

How are you doing, today?

Wishing you a great week,
The Innkeeper

Quotes from the Posts

"I'm mindful that our thoughts affect the words we use, our words influence our actions, our actions shape our character and our character determines our destiny."

From "My Character Determines My Destiny." To read it, please click here.

"Progress not perfection, is better than no progress at all, especially when we're trying to rid ourselves from unwelcome dragons that dwell within the closets of our soul."

From, "Still Learning" which, within four days, became the most popular post
written. To read it, please click here.

"Worry does not empty tomorrow of its trouble, but it does empty today of its strength"
From the post: "Life Is Not a Correspondence Program." Click here to read it.

"Even though we cannot control our circumstances, we can control how we choose to respond to them."

From, "Handling Stress and Dealing With an Emotional Bully."Click here to read this post.

"Nope, being busy isn't exciting. Boring is good. Because boring is not boring; boring is being healthy, living a balanced life that has serenity"

From: "Do You Know What It Means If You Are Too Busy?" For more, please click here.

Labels