Wednesday, August 31

There Will Be Improvements Added to this Place. I Can't Wait


Update: The following is a rewrite of yesterday's post. For technical reasons this post was erased. I'll try to recreate some of what I posted. I'm exhausted. My brain is tired, so I'll post my gratitudes for today, tomorrow. Let me hear from you. If you write, I'll respond. 


    In the meantime, I'll keep the light on for you and appreciate your prayers

**************************************
        Good evening, all!

My, this innkeeper is quite happy. You don't know how much I enjoy returning to this cozy place and finding
visitors who've signed the registry to this inn by sharing their gratitudes!

Barbara, thank you for your recent comments. I'm grateful that others were inspired by the talk I gave Tuesday. I prefer sharing practical info that allows us to move forward----the feedback from those attending lets me know I succeeded. I enjoyed speaking at a place I've never been to before.

I'm thrilled for you that you had a wonderful retreat with Father Tom, you lucky gal.
You are very welcome. Your gratitude makes what I do worthwhile. Soon, I'll have postings on You Tube covering the different subjects we cover here. For some of you, you'll see what I look like, for the first time. You might want to wear blinders.

Thank you for dropping by; hope to see you again, soon. 

 Southern Cross, I'm happy to hear you getting the support you need.

Let me squeeze my gratitudes in, before the day becomes Thursday. Yesterday I didn't keep track and missed my self-imposed deadline.

My Gratitudes for Today:

1.  This week we've had a thousand visitors. I'm glad this place meets the needs of the guests dropping by.
2.  I had a terrific marketing meeting yesterday. I'm eager to move forward with action that will build my business.
3  .I saw my eldest son today, we had a dynamic conversation and it was fun. I enjoyed hearing his insights and wisdom.

No comments:

Quotes from the Posts

"I'm mindful that our thoughts affect the words we use, our words influence our actions, our actions shape our character and our character determines our destiny."

From "My Character Determines My Destiny." To read it, please click here.

"Progress not perfection, is better than no progress at all, especially when we're trying to rid ourselves from unwelcome dragons that dwell within the closets of our soul."

From, "Still Learning" which, within four days, became the most popular post
written. To read it, please click here.

"Worry does not empty tomorrow of its trouble, but it does empty today of its strength"
From the post: "Life Is Not a Correspondence Program." Click here to read it.

"Even though we cannot control our circumstances, we can control how we choose to respond to them."

From, "Handling Stress and Dealing With an Emotional Bully."Click here to read this post.

"Nope, being busy isn't exciting. Boring is good. Because boring is not boring; boring is being healthy, living a balanced life that has serenity"

From: "Do You Know What It Means If You Are Too Busy?" For more, please click here.

Labels