Saturday, August 20

Your Feedback

Good earlier evening,

I'm heading for bed earlier tonight. My brain is fried. The only thing missing is a bit of Tabasco sauce. Didn't sleep well last night. Throughout the night, I awoke, checking my alarm; I was making sure I got to this morning's business meeting on time.

      It's wonderful seeing many guests dropping by this inn of gratitude.  Welcome to those of you from Spain, England, Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Brazil, Germany, Turkey, Egypt and Canada.  Of course, it's nice seeing many drop by from the USA; you are the largest crowd of guests. Let me know how the innkeeper can make your stay here more worthwhile. Which brings me to......

Please let me know.......

      I've asked earlier and ask again: what are you finding most helpful in this inn? What would you like me to talk about in my posts? I'm open to suggestions.  Consider it my way of asking you how you like your coffee. So, fire away,
let me know your thoughts. Thanks!

Nope, not a picture of me
My Gratitudes for Saturday:

1.  Happy to hit the hay. I long for rest.  Sleep is wooing me; I'm going to follow her to bed as soon as I finish writing this. 
2. I connected with friends I haven't seen in awhile at this morning's business meeting.
3. I've added software to my computer that helps me track my business's and personal finances.I like the growing clarity in this area of my life.
4. I spoke with my oldest son. I'm excited seeing him demonstrate leadership on campus in several ways.
5. Lunch with this son is on tap for next Tuesday-------great! I'll meet him on campus, again. I celebrate the enormous strides he's been taking, under tremendous pressure. He's an inspiration to the whole family.
6. I'm meeting with my middle son tomorrow. We'll hang out.
7. I visited with my youngest son, my third son, yesterday. We cleared the air about an issue. I was happy to see we did it using Nonviolent Communication and liked the connection we shared.
8.  I went for a 45 minute walk yesterday, an hour walk today. I enjoy my fitness and investing in my health.
9. In 12 days I'll live in Alameda!
10. I had two in-depth conversations with friends today. One, while on my hour-long walk. Another, while having lunch. Thank God, for my Bluetooth!
11. I'm thankful for the growth list of clients I have. Always a good thing.
12. I look forward to working with a new editor in the next few days----I can always grow in this area.
13. I came across an old friend, when I went to pick something up for lunch. It was nice chatting with her and find out stories about a place where we used to work together. (I'm glad that I no longer work there.)

      Good night, guys. International guests---may I start hearing from you? That would be swell.

           A tired innkeeper,

Image: "Cumbria: Little Tarn" by Tim Blessed © all rights reserved, used by permission

No comments:

Quotes from the Posts

"I'm mindful that our thoughts affect the words we use, our words influence our actions, our actions shape our character and our character determines our destiny."

From "My Character Determines My Destiny." To read it, please click here.

"Progress not perfection, is better than no progress at all, especially when we're trying to rid ourselves from unwelcome dragons that dwell within the closets of our soul."

From, "Still Learning" which, within four days, became the most popular post
written. To read it, please click here.

"Worry does not empty tomorrow of its trouble, but it does empty today of its strength"
From the post: "Life Is Not a Correspondence Program." Click here to read it.

"Even though we cannot control our circumstances, we can control how we choose to respond to them."

From, "Handling Stress and Dealing With an Emotional Bully."Click here to read this post.

"Nope, being busy isn't exciting. Boring is good. Because boring is not boring; boring is being healthy, living a balanced life that has serenity"

From: "Do You Know What It Means If You Are Too Busy?" For more, please click here.

Labels