Saturday, August 13

Happy Five Month Anniversary Everyone ...8/13/11


   Hello everyone,

Today is a special; it's the five month anniversary of the opening of this inn. This place is a baby.  Thank you, each and every one of you, who drop by. Many of you've made this part of your routine, while online, I'm glad you do.

     Please share what you've found most helpful about the inn. Let me know what subjects you hope I'll cover.  I'm all for improving this inn.

What has happened in the past five months:

1. We've had over 8,620 visitors. The readership is growing. This month alone we've had four times the number guests than those  dropping by  last month; last month's readership was twice what it was the month before.  Canada and Malaysia are running neck and neck: only two views separates these two countries. It's been interesting watching this race. My home country, the U.S. has provided over 6,200 hundred visitors to the inn. (It's in first place.) Thank you!
2. England, Australia, India and Germany are next, in that order, followed by Guernsey, Singapore and Russia, in terms of visitors from other countries, in addition to visitors from 15 other countries.
3. I've written 142 posts. We've had over 231 comments since the doors to this inn opened, an average of just over 46 a month. 
4. I've gotten to know many wonderful people through this inn.
5. Posts about stress and handling difficult people are the two most popular subjects. In first place is Handling Stress and Emotional Bullies, with Defensive Hope in second place, in the all time most read posts.
Hmmm...I wonder why..?? :->
6. I haven't checked, but my guess is that 97% of my posts are written at this hour. It's at the end of my day. I try to squeeze them in, before the day is done.
7. I've used up over 15 billion brain cells coming up with the different posts I've written. (I made that statistic up, it sounded good, didn't it? )
8. I enjoy being the innkeeper of this place and strongly believe an optimistic thankful point of view greatly contributes to our mental and physical health.
I enjoyed dinner and friendship here, tonight.
 9. I celebrated the five month anniversary of this inn by going to the Fairmont with a friend and listening to a great pianist at the Laurel Court Restaurant.

      Good night, a sleepy innkeeper, 

No comments:

Quotes from the Posts

"I'm mindful that our thoughts affect the words we use, our words influence our actions, our actions shape our character and our character determines our destiny."

From "My Character Determines My Destiny." To read it, please click here.

"Progress not perfection, is better than no progress at all, especially when we're trying to rid ourselves from unwelcome dragons that dwell within the closets of our soul."

From, "Still Learning" which, within four days, became the most popular post
written. To read it, please click here.

"Worry does not empty tomorrow of its trouble, but it does empty today of its strength"
From the post: "Life Is Not a Correspondence Program." Click here to read it.

"Even though we cannot control our circumstances, we can control how we choose to respond to them."

From, "Handling Stress and Dealing With an Emotional Bully."Click here to read this post.

"Nope, being busy isn't exciting. Boring is good. Because boring is not boring; boring is being healthy, living a balanced life that has serenity"

From: "Do You Know What It Means If You Are Too Busy?" For more, please click here.

Labels