1. Not reacting or catastrophizing when hangups appear.
2. For love received from
4. For expressing what is alive within, and my needs when I am having a hard time with someone.
5. For the beauty, fulfillment and joy my profession provides.
6. For being able to serve in varied ways, the inspiring nature of my work. My life counts. I live to be missed, when I'm gone.
7. For dealing with disappointment, knowing how.
9. For God's deep, gentle, gracious, patient love towards me. It is humbling, experiencing it. It is not that I deserve it. It is simply his grace, flowing out to me.
11. For going on a trip, soon.
How About You?
What are your gratitudes? I'd love hearing them.