Thursday, July 19

End of the Week Check In and, Your Prayers Are Appreciated

We are given a fresh start not only at the beginning of the
 year, but every morning when we awake. We have the
 chance to start anew and make things right.
Image: "Countryside: Sunrise" by Tim Blessed, All rights reserved.
Copyrighted photo, used by permissio
n.

Click on the photo for the complete picture.
      What an unusual day, at the inn. We have twice as many visitors from Russia, than we do from the United States. Typically
this cozy place in cyberspace swarms with visitors from the country tucked between Canada and Mexico.

      For the longest time, Spain was the second largest audience, with the United Kingdom in a very close third. I know this stuff, as the administrator/innkeeper of this place.

      I'm glad my Russian friends are checking out the different rooms to this lodge of positivity.  I note they are systematically going through my archives.  Let me know if there's any dust under the beds.

     What do you think is the reason for the frequent visits from our friends from the land of Tolstoy, Chekhov, and Dostoevski? I sure don't know. I gotten about 900 visits a month from this country, for the past three months.

      I'd love reading comments from my Russian guests. Through the resources of the internet we can translate them. Here's wishing you a pleasant visit, as you visit this home of gratitudes.
******************
     The weather has been delightful. I'm getting ready to do some laundry, followed by a ride out in the country. I'll be thinking of you, as I scoot along along the San Leandro and San Francisco bays.

     Please remember me in your prayers. There are business issues needing answers.  Your prayers help. Yes, they do.

    I'm a bit tired, so that's why I'm going to exercise, it energizes me. Counterintuitive, but true.
How About You?
1. What have you liked best about this week?
2. What did you like the least about this week?
3. What is something you want to do, before this week is over?
4. I look forward to hearing your answers,

6 comments:

Vanessa Higgins said...

I could have done without incessant fear and negative thoughts this week. They are persistent!

I really loved the great insights of friends and family this week. They see such a different person in me than I can see myself. It lifts me up!

I want to accomplish at least 15 minutes of positive thoughts this week.

Drat! I forget the last question. Good luck on your business calls Pablo, you will do great!

aileen said...

Hi, Pablo,

Gratitudes for this Thursday are:

Understanding how to make better use of my body in movement and stillness via the Alexander Technique, and am now walking up the stairs and down them without having to hold any handrail/bannister.

that I remained calm and clear thinking tho very angry as I realized one of my email accts had been hacked into and my entire contact list removed as well as all my sent message from yesterday back to when I started using that account, and better, that I got the information I need to move forward. now, just what could that kind of brain power do in the realm of solving REAL problems rather than scamming for money using frightening emotional appeals about being mugged in another country and no way to go get home...

that i got a really good long belly laff from a dear friend early this morning. believe that really helped set my day up positive in the face of the malicious thieving hackers.

have a great Friday!

Pablo said...

Dear Vanessa,

Isn't it great to have Balcony People?! I'm glad your angels are there, for you.

I know, from a comment you posted later this week that you had one day that was free from worry and fear. Hurray! I'm glad for your respite from the dragons of despair.

I really like it when you and others answer the questions I leave at the end of my posts. Thanks for your contributions to this inn.

I hope you have a fantastic week in the days ahead.

You always have my support.

Pablo said...

Aileen,

I'm sorry you were hacked. That must have been upsetting. It's terrible when others invade our personal space and e-mail.

I'm glad the humor of your friend got you off to a better start on this day.

Anonymous said...

It is always pleasure for me to meet people around the world! I am glad you have foreigners visiting your Inn :)
I loved everything about this week! Wonderful and unforgettable! My least favorite part was a very rude man in the bus whose negative energy i tried to block immediately. I have tones of things to do and i am a bit stressed. But everything can happen if you have a smile on your face!
Thank you Pavlos for your amazing posts!

Pablo said...

Nalia,

I love seeing you here! I'm glad that, as administrator of this inn I can see when others post comments, even if it's from posts written days or months ago.

It is my honor know many from different parts of this world. It is increasingly getting smaller.

What plays have you studied lately?

You can always drop by the inn for rest. Just look outside the windows that each post has: I think you'll love the scenery. God does beautiful work.

Thank you, for making my day, with your visit. I hope to drop by Athens someday soon. Let me know if you are ever in San Francisco

Pavlos, who likes eggplant, and might get his hair colored green, like you.

Quotes from the Posts

"I'm mindful that our thoughts affect the words we use, our words influence our actions, our actions shape our character and our character determines our destiny."

From "My Character Determines My Destiny." To read it, please click here.

"Progress not perfection, is better than no progress at all, especially when we're trying to rid ourselves from unwelcome dragons that dwell within the closets of our soul."

From, "Still Learning" which, within four days, became the most popular post
written. To read it, please click here.

"Worry does not empty tomorrow of its trouble, but it does empty today of its strength"
From the post: "Life Is Not a Correspondence Program." Click here to read it.

"Even though we cannot control our circumstances, we can control how we choose to respond to them."

From, "Handling Stress and Dealing With an Emotional Bully."Click here to read this post.

"Nope, being busy isn't exciting. Boring is good. Because boring is not boring; boring is being healthy, living a balanced life that has serenity"

From: "Do You Know What It Means If You Are Too Busy?" For more, please click here.

Labels