Thursday, July 21

The Innkeeper Is Off to Go Sing


    Welcome to my friends from Canada, India, Malaysia, Russia and the United States, thanks for dropping by today.  A few moments, I have,  to post. Dropping by to visit a friend who's dying from cancer, is on today's agenda.  I'll take my guitar along and sing. Please pray for her and her family during this season in all of their lives. Armida.is her name. Thanks!

      I've been crying more lately. That's okay. As I experience more healing in my life, I find that tears come easily. Often, the cause is joy.  This is a big turnaround for me. As a youth and young man, I bottled things in.  I've learned over the years that it requires strength, to be gentle.
Today, as I was speaking with Armida and her son over the phone,  tears poured forth. I was touched by her enthusiasm and joy.  I pray I will be as strong, when I face my demise.

*****************************************************

1. I've found someone who is becoming a part of the AoG Inn team.  Ya ay! I've learned years ago, as a manager, that more is accomplished when we work as a team. My resources and abilities are limited.  I can always benefit working along with others.  If you'd like to help, please let me know. There are areas where I can put you to work. I'm serious.
2.  I eagerly anticipate the improvements we'll be making in this inn. I have several ideas. 
3. I'm happy when clients feel lighter, after spending time with them.  I'm practical by nature and share tools that my clients can use for dealing with frustration and other negative emotions.
4.  I'm looking forward to visiting with Armida and her adult children and grandchildren.
5. After my visit, I'll hang out with other friends. I'm thankful for opportunities where I experience support and wisdom from others.
6. I'm grateful for a guest blogger who will be posting in this room next week, I think. The more voices, the healthier organization or entity becomes.  The same is true, for this inn. I enjoy the comments you post, especially your gratitudes. (Hint.)

      I gotta go.  I'm off to plunk on my guitar for a bit. It's been awhile since I've taken it out of its case.

No comments:

Quotes from the Posts

"I'm mindful that our thoughts affect the words we use, our words influence our actions, our actions shape our character and our character determines our destiny."

From "My Character Determines My Destiny." To read it, please click here.

"Progress not perfection, is better than no progress at all, especially when we're trying to rid ourselves from unwelcome dragons that dwell within the closets of our soul."

From, "Still Learning" which, within four days, became the most popular post
written. To read it, please click here.

"Worry does not empty tomorrow of its trouble, but it does empty today of its strength"
From the post: "Life Is Not a Correspondence Program." Click here to read it.

"Even though we cannot control our circumstances, we can control how we choose to respond to them."

From, "Handling Stress and Dealing With an Emotional Bully."Click here to read this post.

"Nope, being busy isn't exciting. Boring is good. Because boring is not boring; boring is being healthy, living a balanced life that has serenity"

From: "Do You Know What It Means If You Are Too Busy?" For more, please click here.

Labels