Sunday, February 10

Inspiration Tucked Within This Post ........2/10/13

" Harvest Path" by Tim Blessed. Copyrighted photo
      Last night, I went to bed at a Godly hour----10:30 p.m. I've been up for a couple of hours.  I've studied, prayed and ruminated.

      How are you? I love your comments, it allows us to have community in this inn.

      Although the following is presented by
a designer, I still find the message inspiring. I hope you do, too. Let me know what you think.  A suggestion: you will benefit most if you expand the screen. Doing so allows you to read some of the smaller, uplifting, printed comments in this video.


        In your corner, I stand.  If you didn't know it by now, I'm one of your Balcony People, (More about this subject here.)  I can be one, if I hear from you.

        Please send a note. Pause from your busy schedule, press the keys before you.  Pound out a comment, share your praise, also known as gratitudes.  Life is about reciprocity, love, truth, grace and good time----moments filled with gentleness----that allows for healing.

        Oh yeah, this is an unusual post, the result of bedding down early, last night.  Typically, you hear from me late at night, just before the day changes its name.

***************

Alain, I'm impressed with the classes you are taking and enjoy our conversations.What makes your heart sing, today?
Broken, I wish you well in school. I'd love for you to share a poem, here in the inn. I'd post it over the fireplace in its living room.  What are you studying at this time?
Carl, thanks for your posts and comments. What are you liking best about your new knee?
Keith, I enjoy the positivity you add to the world. You have my prayers as you continue your graduate studies.  Have you had a date, recently?
Kelly, I'd love hearing from you. But I know an expectation is......   What do you do when you are discouraged, to lift your spirit?
Loredana, I love the photos you take.  Have you been to California, if so, what did you do?
Nalia, I miss your visits. You have my support, as you pursue your education. What play have you performed recently? Are you familiar with the play, Cyrano De Bergerac? What is your impression of it, if you've read or performed it? I'd love to know. Also, your impression of Henrik Ibsen?  I'm curious as to your experience with him and your reaction to his work.
Poppy, I am amazed at all the hard work you do. You inspire me.What is something you look forward to, this week?
Sonny, it was terrific, the time we shared.  I hope you find a rich time, as you visit the library of posts in this inn.  What was your high point for the past week?
Syd, I wish you strength as you handle the pressures with loved ones. How learning about radar helpful for you?  I'm sure you will use it in some way, I'm curious and want to know you better. 
Teresa, it would be wonderful to hear your gratitudes. You have done a fantastic job: your children are fabulous. How are you, today? I love you cat. But, is Luna spoiled! :->  You are blessed to have such an amazing family.   What do you look forward to, this week?
Vanessa, I treasure your visits and comments. Kudos to you, for competing your Masters! Wow!  What are two things that have your gratitude?  

       My guests from the U.S., Spain, Russia, the UK, Sweden, India, Thailand, Pakistan, Egypt, Turkey, Taiwan, Greece, Canada, Australia and.Malaysia, thank you for dropping by. You add to this inn with your visits.  (The countries listed are in order of their frequency, with 2,500 from the U.S., and over 400 visits, each for Spain and Russia, within the past 30 days.) I'd love hearing from you, too.

      I'm going to make breakfast and do chores, followed with a looooong ride on my bike.  Then, off to attend church.  I wish you a fabulous Sunday and an even better week.

      Keep looking up, you'll find your answer there.  I'll see you at the top.

4 comments:

Vanessa Higgins said...

Are you kidding? What a great video Pablo!! It allowed this buz of positivity to flow through me while I watched it. That's magical. Never stop what you do.

Pablo said...

My dear Vanessa,

It's wonderful seeing you here! I look forward to visiting with you later, this week.

What was the best thing that happened to you, this week?

Carl H said...

Dear Innkeeper,

Wow, great video; visuals music and message...a beautiful and a fitting view for this inn!

I love cycling and having lived in NYC (Midtown; 34th & 8th Ave, and in Park Slope, Brooklyn); a perfect video for me! Can't wait to get back to riding post surgery with my "cycling coach."

My high for this past week was the synergy with two of our sons at a Gods Day - New Years Resolution Ceremony at church on Sunday.

The thing I love the most about my new knee is that my leg is now straight, longer, I can stand taller, and don't have to limp any more! Also, all the ladies whistle at me when I pass by, which is something new!

And finally, its great to have our Innkeeper back with us sharing his tales of strength, hope and inspiration!

Pablo said...

Dear Carl,

What need of yours was met, when your sons joined you at church?

Are you being literal or using figurative speech, when it share about the attention you now get. Maybe I should get a knee replacement, too. :->

Thanks for your thoughtful comments about the work I do here. I appreciate your comments.

Quotes from the Posts

"I'm mindful that our thoughts affect the words we use, our words influence our actions, our actions shape our character and our character determines our destiny."

From "My Character Determines My Destiny." To read it, please click here.

"Progress not perfection, is better than no progress at all, especially when we're trying to rid ourselves from unwelcome dragons that dwell within the closets of our soul."

From, "Still Learning" which, within four days, became the most popular post
written. To read it, please click here.

"Worry does not empty tomorrow of its trouble, but it does empty today of its strength"
From the post: "Life Is Not a Correspondence Program." Click here to read it.

"Even though we cannot control our circumstances, we can control how we choose to respond to them."

From, "Handling Stress and Dealing With an Emotional Bully."Click here to read this post.

"Nope, being busy isn't exciting. Boring is good. Because boring is not boring; boring is being healthy, living a balanced life that has serenity"

From: "Do You Know What It Means If You Are Too Busy?" For more, please click here.

Labels