|"Scotland: Loch Cluanie by Tim Blessed. All rights reserved.|
It's time again. As is my wont to do, I'd enjoy hearing what was your high point(s) and low point(s) for this week. I'll go ahead and start off.
My High Points:
1. I rode my bicycle 33 miles, Monday night.
2. I arranged an appointment with someone next week. That's also known as a
3. I faced a bully and he ran.
4. I didn't let my worth be caught up with how two emotional bullies treated me the past two weeks. They didn't faze me, at all.
5. I'm lowering my tolerance towards someone who uses manipulation to win his way. It aint working, if he tries that on me.
6. I helped someone who was experiencing spiritual oppression.
7. I met with a new client tody----our time together was fabulous. We'll be meeting every week.
8. I didn't accept unacceptable behavior.
9. I received a terrific letter from a dear international friend. I like the way she thinks and expresses herself.
10. A client asked me to talk with her little daughter. I did. We even prayed. It was a sweet, special moment. When we finished our time, the eight year old said, "thank you very much." :->
11. I look forward to attending church tomorrow. I left my water bottle in the pastor's car, when we went to take care of an emergency yesterday.
12. The readership is growing. I'm glad many are encouraged and refreshed as a result of their stays in this inn of positivity.
13. I am still learning to be patient with myself. One way of doing this is to lower my expectations of what I can accomplish in a day.
14. I had a fabulous sessions with all my clients this week. I'm thrilled seeing them grow, characterologically, before my eyes.
15. Yesterday I saw a movie with Carl, the assistant innkeeper and his son, Dan.
16. I was thrilled to receive tremendous support from members of a group I attend on Wednesday.
Someone is that group had left me a nasty, profanity strewn voice mail. It's clear to me that he wants all the attention during that meeting. It's apparent he is jealous that I'm chairing the meeting every other week. He made the group unsafe for me. I thankful I did what was necessary to remedy that.
17. I love the town in which I live. It is fabulous.
18. Another international friend wrote me, today. I'm happy we are reconnecting. In fact we'll be talking via Skype next week. :-> Ya ay!
19. I love my profession.
20. I'm the keynote speaker at a conference next month. The subject: male and female roles.
My Low Points:
1. I didn't ride my bike as much as I wanted.
2. I had an arrangement with someone and he changed his mind without asking me what I wanted to do. I have a need for consideration. At least I learned something about his character. I was disappointed, but it's my responsibility to deal with it.
3. I would love to have less drama. Lord, can you spare me from interacting with bullies this upcoming week, please??
4. I haven't heard from my middle son in a long while. I hope he's doing well.
How About You?
What were your high and low points for the past week?