1. A productive week, making me feel
more alive. Part of the effectiveness involved scheduled times for resting, balancing my busy life. I love thriving, which is what is happening.
2. I used skills this week that I normally don't exercise. That was fun and fulfilling. Exercising creativity made my workweek an adventure.
3. I cycled twice, two days in a row, after not riding in a long time. I saw my body still was in cycling shape. Rode 9 miles (14.5 km) yesterday, along lagoons and the San Francisco Bay. Felt no after effects. It felt good discharging toxicity from my body.
4. I got new office supplies that make running my business easier. I like the increasing order and increased tranquility I have, a result of working more efficiently.
5. Time with family. Golden.
6. Saw a movie. Hadn't done so recently. Great flick, too, it was.
7. Shared new material with clients. It's fun, constantly improving, evolving seeing others incorporate what I am sharing with them.
1. I am more tired at night. My life is becoming fuller. I need to be diligent about making time for me and having fun.
2. My cat is ill. She's at the hospital right now. I hope she survives. I love Precious so. She's my sweet little buddy.
3. I need to carve out more time for personal study, which is different from professional growth. I want to do things that nurture me.
How About You?
What were your high and low points for last week? Please share.