|Image: "England: Northamptonshire: Lakeside" by|
Tim Blessed. Copyrighted photo. Used by permission.
I am being more realistic with my planning, providing me the ease and peace of mind I need to celebrate life.
2. I checked into getting additional training. I have to see about a few things before I commit. I enjoy
3. I went to the movies last night and decompressed. The movie was A Most Dangerous Year. It had an intensity without the degree of violence that is common in most movies. Not popular, but I liked it.
So far, no one has rapped me on the head, telling me to be quiet. Lucky.
5. Happy, I was, while doing a marital session. They may reconcile, because of the work we have done, making me feel good, that I could serve both of their needs. I haven't had to wear a referee shirt, yet.
6. Someone disappointed me, big time. I am processing the loss. The good thing is I am
7. I am living by priorities. They keep my head on straight. They help me to focus on the most important things I need to do in order to maintain the Great Big Life I enjoy.
That's it for tonight. I'll add my lows later. For now, I have work to do, preparing for Monday.
How About You?
What are your high and low points for this past week?