Abundance is not in how much we have, but in how much we enjoy.I'm enjoying plenty.
Hi there. Thank you, for visiting. I am happy, proud, confused, filled with a sense of ease. Today, spending time with someone special---at length, was encouraging, uplifting. That filled the rest of my day with
The night was spent with friends. A warm, loving time with genuinely caring people was a pick-me-up, also. This was the first time someone led the meeting. Actually, this was the first time she guided any group in her entire life. I was proud seeing how well she did, and happy.
Her honesty, sincerity and authenticity was transcendent. When she shared and guided the group, everyone supported her, aware this was a breakthrough moment. Encouraging smiles, beaming faces, and goodwill directed towards her let me know I was spending my time at the right place.
Tired and exhausted I have been for the past few weeks. I lived in three different places the last two months. Now, I'm settled, having my own home. Being with tonight's loving community provided stability, comfort, closeness and the emotional safety I needed.
The evening was a welcomed antidote to this morning. I purchased a feature with Skype that isn't working. I was trapped in a customer service hell while seeking help. There were no live people to talk to for help. It's important having the service I purchased.
Being stymied is not what I needed, especially when I am physically worn out. For now, I will let it go and leave my concerns about this problem in God's hands. I am powerless over my dealings with Skype.
Innkeeper's Note: the problem was solved the next day. Skype read my e-mail and fixed the vexing issue. I so love Step One. (See the second half.) I used the slogan "Let Go and Let God." It delivered me from unnecessary and unwanted angst.My Gratitudes:
1. Time with friends tonight. There was a sweet spirit that included laughter. I am thankful for belonging to an affectionate, appreciative, close, open-hearted community.
2. Observing the person who led tonight. This individual I have been helping her for over a year. I am happy contributing towards her well-being and characterological growth.
3. For those of you who post comments. Thank you for adding to the community shared here.
4. For an in-depth time with someone who has my strongest attention. We are working on a project together, nearing the end of it. I have gotten to know this person much better, in the process. The results are not surprising. This individual is the most amazing person I ever met.
When I grow up, I hope I can have the same personality and wisdom. I appreciate the inspiration, growth and learning I have experienced by knowing this person.
5. Yesterday, I completed my fifth poem in eight months. My greatest output in this literary style, in that amount of time. I love feeling life radiating through me, when immersed in writing, especially while writing verse.
How About You?
What are your three gratitudes for today?