1. I am connecting with someone who is exceptionally wise, gifted, and poetic. My yin to this person's yang is marvelous. My world is enlarged because of what we share. The caring, empathy and celebrating of life that happens between us is a gift from God I don't take lightly.
2. I received a gift this week. It let me know how much a friend appreciates me. My confidence grows, and I thrive, when others root for me, genuinely caring about my happiness. I appreciate those in my life do not expect favors from me, wanting something from me. I am a lucky man.
3. I cried three times in one day, Wednesday. Good tears. This is a healthy sign on my emotional dashboard. As a young man, I stuffed my feelings. It was a form of not being alive.
I love participating in life, being present, not trying to control it. I am joyful about the wholeness that nurtures my spirit, mind and being, because of the recovery I have because of Al-Anon
4. This week I got two client approval letters. I am touched they are happy with how I serve them. It makes what I do worthwhile.
5. I was honest about my feelings with someone I treasure. My heart fluttered as I was vulnerable with this person. Yes, it was awkward. Instead of camouflaging it, I spoke what was going on within. I also wanted to understand what was going on within this person.
I value authenticity in relationships. I am thankful it is a central characteristic in all the relationships I keep.
This is enough for now. I am tired. Soon, I will post my Low Points. Please let me hear from you.