As I am more comfortable with my wants,
dreams and desires, I am increasingly able
to risk the disapproval of others. We become
internally, not externally referented.
I cried once while doing a session. That will do me in, physically. But they were good, empathetic tears. I also got choked up again, while
nurturing myself, reading poetry to others, after today's last session.
Anyone interested in seeing the poetic side of the innkeeper? Let me know. I will post some of my work here, if there is enough interest.
|Seize the moment. Enjoy happiness today. All we|
have is today. Tomorrow never comes. For when it
does appear, it is today.
1. I met many wonderful people over the weekend. The celebration of life, joy, honesty, authenticity shared among us increased my trust in mankind.
3. Today, I met one chap from Oxford, England, in an elevator, ending up having a session with him. He suffers from anxiety and is experiencing emotional abuse while on vacation. His traveling companion is giving him a hard time.
It was fun saying aerial instead of antenna, skirting board instead of baseboard, flyway instead of overpass, bonnet for hood of a car, chuffed instead of using the word excited. I enjoyed him telling me the other fellow was dodgy and especially enjoyed ending our visit with him saying cheerio and my saying ta ta, when we parted.
But the best part was, that within thirty minutes---the time I had before returning to class, it was lunchtime---we identified his need. I gave him a tool that helped him regain his dignity. Together, we practiced using it, four times.
|Passivity kills having an amazing life.|
Don't let that murder happen to you.
5. I am going to Europe soon. I look forward to a momentous occasion that will transpire, when there.
Releasing the Inner You
My sixth grati-tude is loving the strength and hope gotten when living a thriving, fulfilling, exciting and deeply meaningful life. You can have this too. It requires:
1. Trusting your dreams.
2. Courage to be yourself.
the hard work necessary in order to release the inner you that you dream yourself to be. This requires removing the blockages that keep you from this goal.
If any reader wants help with this, please contact me. I equip people with tools to restore their self-worth and the confidence to reach their full potential. You can reach me here.
7. My need for connection, honesty and integrity was met this weekend, while relating with the students.
8. I got caught up in horrific traffic this morning. There was a multiple car pileup on the Bay Bridge on my way to San Francisco. In other words, I was sequestered in a parking lot that took place on the freeway.
9. I have the joy of knowing someone who is extraordinarily amazing. And this person loves me. How can I be so lucky?
How About You?
What are your three gratitudes for today?