Sunday, June 16

Love, Fun and Connecting With Dear Ones

       Good evening,

What a fabulous Fathers Day.  The good news is that tomorrow will start out well and end even better.   I'm thankful for the love received today.  It's amazingly fulfilling, hanging out with loved ones, taking in special time together.

      We met with friends this evening, having a blast as we played Pit, a card game.  Enthusiastic yelling, laughter, giggling, diving for the last spoon, a roomful of smiles and beaming faces made for an excellent evening.

      The weather was amazing.  Amazing.  It was 75 degrees with a cool breeze.  I'm thankful for Theresa. We gathered at her place for fun.  Man, is life is a joy, when it's shared with our supportive community.

My Gratitudes for Sunday: 
1.  Fun was had and I was loved today.  That always makes for a great day.            
2.  Loving time with family. I am always encouraged when I'm valued. That happened today.
3.  I'm doing better with budgeting time.  I have more ease and serenity, when I allot  enough time to get things done.
4.  I lost something important for work. I have been gentle towards myself as I process the loss.
5.  Tonight, after the evening was over, my friend Stuart and I talked. A rich conversation filled my mind with inspiring possibilities.

How About You? 
    What are three gratitudes you have for today? 

No comments:

Quotes from the Posts

"I'm mindful that our thoughts affect the words we use, our words influence our actions, our actions shape our character and our character determines our destiny."

From "My Character Determines My Destiny." To read it, please click here.

"Progress not perfection, is better than no progress at all, especially when we're trying to rid ourselves from unwelcome dragons that dwell within the closets of our soul."

From, "Still Learning" which, within four days, became the most popular post
written. To read it, please click here.

"Worry does not empty tomorrow of its trouble, but it does empty today of its strength"
From the post: "Life Is Not a Correspondence Program." Click here to read it.

"Even though we cannot control our circumstances, we can control how we choose to respond to them."

From, "Handling Stress and Dealing With an Emotional Bully."Click here to read this post.

"Nope, being busy isn't exciting. Boring is good. Because boring is not boring; boring is being healthy, living a balanced life that has serenity"

From: "Do You Know What It Means If You Are Too Busy?" For more, please click here.

Labels