Afterwards, we rested, taking in a wild movie. The day was completed with
dinner in Union City, discussing business ideas for two hours, something we love doing. I know, you think we are crazy.
1. Time with family. It was terrific, sharing the day with others. My heart widened, taking in the joy, laughter---celebrating life!
2. For a letter I wrote the birthday person, revealing the impact he has had upon me. I wept when I shared it with him while we were at Fenton's. The rest of the group were big babies, too. The Fenton napkins came in handy. It uplifts my spirit, loving this son more than I thought possible.
3. For sleeping in tomorrow. I need rest.
4. Two new books I received today. Gifts. I am thrilled. The works of two authors I love. I learn how to shape words from them. I will devour these gifts on Sunday.
5. For the wonderful sense of peace and the quiet joy I have when having a great time with family.
I'm tired. Good night. Wishing you a terrific Sunday.