Monday, October 17

Monday Gratitudes--I've Plenty

    Hi there.

How are  you? This is a crazier time of the year
for me. Two of my sons have their birthday in the middle of this month. One had his last Thursday and my second son has his this Saturday.

  My Gratitudes for Monday:

1. I'm privileged to be a father of three fine young men.
2. I'm thankful for the support I get from friends. I needed it last night and I got it.
3. I look forward to some fun my sons and I will have Tuesday afternoon. We'll be racing go karts!
4. I enjoyed spending time with my sons this weekend. I enjoy connecting with them.
5. I'm thankful for the growth that happens when we exercise healthy principles in our lives.
6. I appreciate the 5,200 guests who've dropped by so far, by mid month. Thank you! 
7. I look forward to writing about recent experiences and placing them in this inn.
8. I'm happy for the comments that this inn will get over the next week. I'm certain that I'll hear from some of you.

       I'm open to new ideas. What do you do for birthdays? How do you celebrate them? I'd enjoy hearing your answers. It may help my family as we honor son Number Two's special day.

No comments:

Quotes from the Posts

"I'm mindful that our thoughts affect the words we use, our words influence our actions, our actions shape our character and our character determines our destiny."

From "My Character Determines My Destiny." To read it, please click here.

"Progress not perfection, is better than no progress at all, especially when we're trying to rid ourselves from unwelcome dragons that dwell within the closets of our soul."

From, "Still Learning" which, within four days, became the most popular post
written. To read it, please click here.

"Worry does not empty tomorrow of its trouble, but it does empty today of its strength"
From the post: "Life Is Not a Correspondence Program." Click here to read it.

"Even though we cannot control our circumstances, we can control how we choose to respond to them."

From, "Handling Stress and Dealing With an Emotional Bully."Click here to read this post.

"Nope, being busy isn't exciting. Boring is good. Because boring is not boring; boring is being healthy, living a balanced life that has serenity"

From: "Do You Know What It Means If You Are Too Busy?" For more, please click here.

Labels