Friday, October 21

A Source of Tranquility


    Good afternoon everyone,

My goodness. I've not been able to access my own blog until now. Last night I couldn't, nor this morning.  Do you think my computer have a virus? I could use your help.  

     Please let me know if there's something I can do to remedy this situation. I'm getting locked out of the inn. I'm still getting the message I posted in my last entry. I'm getting the same message when I try to visit other Blogger blogs, too. Is Blogger a victim of its own success, that its system is overwhelmed due to its popularity?

    Can anyone let me know if they're experiencing the same problems? Thanks!

******************************************

   My Gratitudes, While I Can Post Them:

1. I'm getting rest. I'm thankful I'm taking care of my well being.
2. I'm happy about the wonderful time my sons and I shared this past Tuesday, celebrating my youngest son Josiah's birthday. Noting beats celebrating life with family and dear friends.
3. I'm glad that I'm being gentle towards myself. I'm making many adjustments, resetting my weekly schedule. My nature is to resist change. I'm looking at these adjustments as improvements. I appreciate my life is growing in effectiveness, although is is uncomfortable. I'm thankful for acceptance. 
4. Thank you for dropping by. Please tell your friends about this place. They'd probably enjoy the encouragement this inn offers. I value connecting with the guests of this inn and the community we share.
5. I'm thankful for my health. Last year I almost died. In January and February. I had an illness that could have been fatal. I don't  want to take my restored vigor for granted.

My Source of Tranquility

     I'm humbled that I have a strong relationship with God. I try not to set up my agenda or schedule as I see fit. I find tranquility when I surrender my life to God praying only for knowledge of His will and the power to carry it out.
Commit your ways to the Lord and your plans shall be established....The mind of man plans his ways but the Lord directs his steps.   Proverbs 16:3, 9
*****************************************

    You've heard my gratitudes; may I ask you to share yours?  I look forward to hearing from you.


Image: "Northamptonshire: New Wheat" by Tim Blessed. All rights reserved. Used by permission. 

No comments:

Quotes from the Posts

"I'm mindful that our thoughts affect the words we use, our words influence our actions, our actions shape our character and our character determines our destiny."

From "My Character Determines My Destiny." To read it, please click here.

"Progress not perfection, is better than no progress at all, especially when we're trying to rid ourselves from unwelcome dragons that dwell within the closets of our soul."

From, "Still Learning" which, within four days, became the most popular post
written. To read it, please click here.

"Worry does not empty tomorrow of its trouble, but it does empty today of its strength"
From the post: "Life Is Not a Correspondence Program." Click here to read it.

"Even though we cannot control our circumstances, we can control how we choose to respond to them."

From, "Handling Stress and Dealing With an Emotional Bully."Click here to read this post.

"Nope, being busy isn't exciting. Boring is good. Because boring is not boring; boring is being healthy, living a balanced life that has serenity"

From: "Do You Know What It Means If You Are Too Busy?" For more, please click here.

Labels