Thursday, October 20

The Innkeeper Can't Get Into His Inn--What Gives?

    Hi guys,

Can you let me know if you're having the same problems accessing this blog as the innkeeper? I was unable to post last night. I'm getting the notice posted at the top of what you're reading.

    I know right now
that there are have been 75 views in the last fifty minutes. Perhaps my inability to get into my blog is due to it getting a lot of traffic. I hope that's not the case because the overall the number of viewers is increasing dramatically. We're averaging 300 guests per day for this month.

    I use multiple doors when I'm here, because I frequently frozen out when I try to tend to this inn. I use tabs. When one tab to this inn freezes, I use another to finish the work I do here.  Last night I tried throughout the evening to get in.  I hope one of you visitors was playing with the innkeeper and held the door shut against me. :->

Oh well. I got rest and tended to other matters.
These are the stats for the past seven days, as of 11:30 a.m., PST, today.

  This morning, since I was able to get into this cozy inn, I thought I'd share about the different countries who've been giving this place a look. We have several newcomers. Welcome! Thanks for dropping by. 

    This month, viewers from the Philippines and Sweden discovered this inn. Glad to have both nations here. Pakistan has been with us for the past four weeks with 491 viewers during this time. Thanks you for dropping by. Greece is also relatively new. I know Classic and Koine Greek but not contemporary Greek. I'm not sure how well this blog translates in that language. From that nation's viewership of  508, for this month, it appears the translation is working.

    Spain has been at 50% of my U.S. readership, which is the largest . I'm grateful for the excellent translation Google does of this blog. I've checked it out. It also does a pretty good job in several other languages, too.  I've checked.

     If anyone can tell me how to access my own blog and knows why I'm having difficulties getting into it, I'd be most grateful.

No comments:

Quotes from the Posts

"I'm mindful that our thoughts affect the words we use, our words influence our actions, our actions shape our character and our character determines our destiny."

From "My Character Determines My Destiny." To read it, please click here.

"Progress not perfection, is better than no progress at all, especially when we're trying to rid ourselves from unwelcome dragons that dwell within the closets of our soul."

From, "Still Learning" which, within four days, became the most popular post
written. To read it, please click here.

"Worry does not empty tomorrow of its trouble, but it does empty today of its strength"
From the post: "Life Is Not a Correspondence Program." Click here to read it.

"Even though we cannot control our circumstances, we can control how we choose to respond to them."

From, "Handling Stress and Dealing With an Emotional Bully."Click here to read this post.

"Nope, being busy isn't exciting. Boring is good. Because boring is not boring; boring is being healthy, living a balanced life that has serenity"

From: "Do You Know What It Means If You Are Too Busy?" For more, please click here.

Labels