I was not shaken---emotionally---when confronted by someone driven insane by her interpretations of my behavior. That was one high for last
week. We're beginning a new week. It's that time when sharing the highs and lows for previous seven days happens. Here they be:
1. Sleeping better, I am. Exercise does that.
|I took this picture Sunday night, while cycling at Lake Chabot.|
3. Much administrative work was done this weekend. I spent fifteen hours putting it in order. That nurtured my inner adult.
4. I made time for me. If not careful, others can consume my time. It's important to celebrate life, now. Tomorrow is not guaranteed.
5. Enjoyed a terrific film, "The Woman in Gold," after visiting Fenton's Ice Creamery with someone. The flick is about a true story. Helen Mirren and Ryan Reynolds were in it.
6. Thrilled about the joy and positivity that constantly nurtures me. It can never be snatched from me. One big cause that prevents that is that I don't let others define me or determine my moods. In a word, I'm not codependent. Another factor: I am present. I experience my feelings, not living in my head.
here. Let me know what you think. It's been playing while writing this post. Beyond lovely.
That's it. I may share my lows tomorrow. Work beckons me before I can bed down for the evening.
No, I change my mind: I'll share two lows.
1. I don't like my feelings played with and being misled. Fortunately, I know God works all things together for good. I don't know what my future will look like, but I know it will be fine, whatever it is. And for that, I am grateful.
2, I also don't like prompting people, who won't do what they promised, unless I remind them. That's irritating. I value those who live with integrity, authenticity and honesty, who stand by their commitments.