My future is going backwards. But it is all good, progress, not regress, though I am going backwards. I am growing while getting smaller.
How's that, about my future, you ask? I returned to regularly using my bike. A year ago last April I started driving again, after not driving for 25 months, just using a bike to go everywhere. My endurance is what is growing as my size is
1. Invigorating cycling through forested paths. I am celebrating life and my health.
2. Seeing progress as I have ridden my bike seven of the last ten days.
3.Today, I cycled for seventy minutes, in the hills, in the midst of a busy day. I am making the time and benefiting because I am.
a. Sleeping better
b. Feeling better.
c. Relieving stress.
4. I will spend special time with friend next week.
5. I am moving on with my life.
6. I will have time for research tomorrow. Can't wait. It's one of my most favorite things to do.
How About You?
What are your three gratitudes?