Monday, January 2

Monday Gratitudes

1. I got rest. Mondays are usually my Sabbath.  I need it as I plan on getting several practical matters settled tomorrow. I'm happy seeing that I'm using persistence and consistency to tackle unpleasant issues. It feels good being effective.
2. I'm thankful for the closeness I feel belonging to a great group of people.I'm thankful for discernment that allows me to know which people are safe for me and who are not.
3. I had wonderful time with a friend this evening.  I value companionship and the compassion that is mine when I remain in touch with those who are dear to me, who are part of my Balcony People team.


Okay, so what are your gratitudes?

*********************************

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am grateful I can enjoy pleasant times with a good friend. Walking around downtown and just taking in the sun together brings me serenity and joy.
I love to be around safe, caring people who are growing in their ability to see their own vision and the plan God has for their life. Gratitude to the innkeeper for role modeling this posibility in my life.
I am grateful for a good time shared with a friend in Half Moon Bay on Monday. It was nice having a helping hand on a job and also sharing time with my friend at a nice Mexican restaurant. The fish taco was outstanding and the scenic ride was relaxing. Muse

Pablo said...

Well, Muse,

Good to hear you are taking joy when and where you can get it. Good for you!You are almost making me blush, with your kind comments.

I enjoy hearing from readers, especially when they include three or more gratitudes for the day, like your post today. (You had seven.)

Wishing you health, happiness and prosperity,

The Innkeeper

Quotes from the Posts

"I'm mindful that our thoughts affect the words we use, our words influence our actions, our actions shape our character and our character determines our destiny."

From "My Character Determines My Destiny." To read it, please click here.

"Progress not perfection, is better than no progress at all, especially when we're trying to rid ourselves from unwelcome dragons that dwell within the closets of our soul."

From, "Still Learning" which, within four days, became the most popular post
written. To read it, please click here.

"Worry does not empty tomorrow of its trouble, but it does empty today of its strength"
From the post: "Life Is Not a Correspondence Program." Click here to read it.

"Even though we cannot control our circumstances, we can control how we choose to respond to them."

From, "Handling Stress and Dealing With an Emotional Bully."Click here to read this post.

"Nope, being busy isn't exciting. Boring is good. Because boring is not boring; boring is being healthy, living a balanced life that has serenity"

From: "Do You Know What It Means If You Are Too Busy?" For more, please click here.

Labels