Sunday, January 15

Experiencing Technical Difficulties

Contentment makes poor men rich. Discontentment makes rich men poor. (Photographer's caption.)
Image: "Wetlands: Autumn Sunshine" by Tim Blessed. Copyrighted photograph, all rights reserved. Used by permission.
        Have you missed the photographs I normally post on the walls of the inn?  I hope so. I want to believe
it's been worth the effort.
        This was the longest period of time that I've gone without putting up the beautiful pictures that are a trademark of this inn.  I've upgraded the address to the inn. It should be easier to remember this location. I kept the old address, where you used to find me, to redirect guests who show up there.
  • Since the change of address:
    • tools I use for the innkeeper work I do aren't functioning. Ugh.
    • When I'm placing my blog in other venues, the addresses for my different posts and commentary are not taking. That is, they are not publishable. 
    • Which brings up another subject.......
  • If any readers would like to know the innkeeper, there's an opportunity.  I'm looking for others who like the message shared here and would like to be a part of my team. 
    • That's right, I'm looking for assistant innkeepers!
      • The demands of my work prohibit me from the time necessary to build upon the vision for this inn. In fact, without help, I will need to cut back on the time I spend here. 
      • I will be able to contribute as much as I have, if others could help free me from administrative work that require time. It's stuff that can be done by others.
      • No, I'm not asking you to write posts for me. (But you could, if you so desired.)
    • If you think you'd like working with me, drop me a note at my e-mail address: pfnts@netscape.net. 
    •   What I have in mind is not overwhelming. If you could spare two to three hours a week, for one month, that would be wonderful!
    • Again, please let me know.
  •  In the meantime, under the advice of my marketing team, I've made "improvements" to this place. Tell me what you think.

No comments:

Quotes from the Posts

"I'm mindful that our thoughts affect the words we use, our words influence our actions, our actions shape our character and our character determines our destiny."

From "My Character Determines My Destiny." To read it, please click here.

"Progress not perfection, is better than no progress at all, especially when we're trying to rid ourselves from unwelcome dragons that dwell within the closets of our soul."

From, "Still Learning" which, within four days, became the most popular post
written. To read it, please click here.

"Worry does not empty tomorrow of its trouble, but it does empty today of its strength"
From the post: "Life Is Not a Correspondence Program." Click here to read it.

"Even though we cannot control our circumstances, we can control how we choose to respond to them."

From, "Handling Stress and Dealing With an Emotional Bully."Click here to read this post.

"Nope, being busy isn't exciting. Boring is good. Because boring is not boring; boring is being healthy, living a balanced life that has serenity"

From: "Do You Know What It Means If You Are Too Busy?" For more, please click here.

Labels