Tuesday, April 19

Please check in: the Innkeeper is concerned. I value your answers

Irises, Saint-Remy, c.1889 Art Print
Exquisite, isn't this?
      I want to thank each of you for dropping by. In our first month we've had 1500 viewers.

Lately we've been getting views from Malaysia. Welcome! Please feel free to post. I hope you do. I'm here to encourage. Sudah saya senang melihat minat anda pada blog ini. Apa yang paling anda sukai tentang hal itu? Terima kasih, sangat banyak, untuk mampir. Akan saya senang mendengar daripada anda. Jika anda mahu, anda sebuah tulis dalam bahasa Melayu, jika yang lebih mu-dah untuk you.Thanks, sekali lagi, untuk lawatan anda. Pemilik penginapan itu. Jika anda menulis dalam bahasa Inggeris, itu bagus juga. Selamat Rabu indah!

Today, we had a visitors from Brazil and Iran. I wish I knew Farsi. It would be great to have you come back and visit again. Thanks for checking out this place.

For my South of the Boder friend from Brazil/ Brasil: Seja bem-vindo. Obriga-do pela visita. Acho que você pode saber Inglês. Se assim for, eu espero que você encontre incentivo nos posts que temos neste quarto. Se você tiver alguma dúvida, pergunte. Que você tenha um ótimo resto da semana. Espero que o que estou escrevendo faz sentido, eu não tenho escrito em Português, antes.

CindyR, how are you?  Does your new granddaughter live nearby? Isn't your son getting married soon?

Coop, how you be? How is your business going, how can we support you? Have you had time to get away wth your lovely bride? Please drop off a note. I look forward to you holding up the Michigander front and hearing from you.

Lisa, something new is coming here, soon. It's somewhat SSS related. What have you liked best about this week?

Odie, I haven't heard from you. I respect your opinion. I trust your business is treating you well.

PCF, I look forward to lunching with you this week. I bet your dad can still beat you at playing pool.  What do you think?

Paul, how can I support you? Can you check in, please?

Phyllis, I'm happy you hear others say what you reading here. Thank you for your friendship. I love your humor. Congratulations on being elected presi-dent for the fine organization you serve----they are lucky to have you. Stay the course, regarding your goals, as you have. Reaching them far exceed the temporary pleasure of giving in or up.  Have you thought of mapping your progress, regarding your daily walks? I've bet you've at least have made it from your place to South Carolina, what do you think?

Stuart, I look forward to hearing from you. I enjoy your in-depth perspective on any subject.  I got your mail. Thanks. I'm glad you had a terrific time in Oklahoma. What did you learn, while you were there?

Thag, thanks for holding up the Canadian front. I look forward to enjoying a conversation with you, soon. You've my prayers. You're doing some of the most important work a person could do; it's also a privilege: being a parent. How come you don't care for ice cream? How long have you had this prob-lem? : P

      I wrote last night about a good friend of mine, and our getting together. It looks like we will meet this Thursday. It looked like we have to wait until the end of May. Alright, I have to get ready for work. Please continue to share your responses to what's written here, as well as your gratitudes!  Thanks.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the encouragement. Don't worry if people don't comment - you're still helping people to stop and think, planting seeds as it were.

As for ice cream, I don't know, I just don't see what all the fuss is about. :P I'd rather eat strawberries and whipped cream if I'm going to have something sweet.

Phyllis said...

Thag, I would have to agree with you as far as ice cream is concerned. I can take it or leave it...it really doesn't float (no pun intended)my boat. But I'll beat the door down for chocolate. I will leave my share of ice cream for our Attitude of Gratitude author since he loves, loves, loves it so much.

In answer to your question "P", sometime when I'm bored and looking for something to do, I'll sit down and figure out how far I walk in a month or two, take it times 2 years, and then check the atlas to see how far I've walked. We walk the same amount every day so it shouldn't be too hard.

Pablo said...

Thag,

Thanks for the kind words. On the other hand, "all the fuss about ice cream"?? A person has not lived until he or she has had a sundae at Fenton's, here in the Bay Area. I'm sorry you've been deprived.

Phyllis,

It's terrific to see you here! But, I'm learning more about you. Et tu, Phyllis, you don't care for ice cream? Did you ever make homemade ice cream? And, you didn't like that, either? Any ice cream you'd leave for me, I'd take.

When I use to run 40 miles or more a week, I'd mark out my progress on a map. It was interesting to see myself doing the equivalent of traversing our country.

Your mom has my prayers

Anonymous said...

At the risk of seeming yet more weird, I'm only slightly less indifferent to chocolate than I am to ice cream. If it's really good chocolate, like that 70% stuff, I'll have a bit, but again I'm not that fussed. :-B

Just don't leave me in charge of the beef jerky or the smoked salmon. ;)

Pablo said...

Thag,

Good to know you indulge, from time-to-time. I see your preference is for protein, not sugar.

Quotes from the Posts

"I'm mindful that our thoughts affect the words we use, our words influence our actions, our actions shape our character and our character determines our destiny."

From "My Character Determines My Destiny." To read it, please click here.

"Progress not perfection, is better than no progress at all, especially when we're trying to rid ourselves from unwelcome dragons that dwell within the closets of our soul."

From, "Still Learning" which, within four days, became the most popular post
written. To read it, please click here.

"Worry does not empty tomorrow of its trouble, but it does empty today of its strength"
From the post: "Life Is Not a Correspondence Program." Click here to read it.

"Even though we cannot control our circumstances, we can control how we choose to respond to them."

From, "Handling Stress and Dealing With an Emotional Bully."Click here to read this post.

"Nope, being busy isn't exciting. Boring is good. Because boring is not boring; boring is being healthy, living a balanced life that has serenity"

From: "Do You Know What It Means If You Are Too Busy?" For more, please click here.

Labels