|No, these people did not help me move nor|
is this a picture of the inside of my house.
Besides, we wore jeans.
How are you? I've been busy, moving, today. Something I haven't done in years. But, I'm glad. The venue is
The environment is pleasant, peaceful, positive. Where I'm staying is quieter, more tree-lined and attractive. Plus, I'm not interacting with the Beethoven-like guy, my lot for over two years. That makes me happy.
Good, encouraging, loving and uplifting things took place today, as I organized, arranged, cleaned, boxed, hefted heavy items, sweated and removed clutter in the process of moving. Boy, did I need the love received today.
Four friends---each as varied as a cactus is from a Redwood tree---made for a brighter, easier day for the innkeeper. It was filled with support, appreciation and affirmation. You can see why I have an attitude of gratitude.
Today, I bet your day was easier than mine. Moving provided an opportunity to practice focusing on simply doing the next right thing. Today's stress did not detract from the gifts life offers, if I only look.
1. Having four men help. One had a truck, another, a van.
2. Seeing their love in action as we dealt with mundane things.
3. Enjoying dinner, afterwards, with one of them.
4. Seeing one fellow doing all he could to make this change easier for me.
5. For the laughter, fellowship and teamwork that lasted throughout the day.
6. For the peace of mind I have, living in an environment that is emotionally toxic-free.
How About You,
What are your three gratitudes for today?