someone special Saturday, an individual I have known for two-and-a-half years. Mixed feelings, were the upshot. I am not quite sure where I want to be with this person. I will spend time, figuring out how I will express the frustration and awkwardness I am going through. I don't yet comprehend what is going on within me or what I will tolerate when with this person. Sorting my feelings is in order, it will provide much needed clarity.
Applying what I wrote here gradually helps me discover the direction of this friendship. I am growing in being clearer, more real, when communicating. I will apply new skills with this person but, I don't want to be reckless.
1. For rest after writing this post.
2. I was disciplined today. The person I worked with on this project is growing in this area. I love how boundaries help me maintain my welfare and peace of mind.
3. For priorities. They help me to stay on track, maintaining focus.
4. For workshops I'll be giving in San Leandro, within the next month.
5. For new resources I have created that are being manufactured. I'll receive them by mid-April. Can't wait. It will help me better respond to and serve my clients.
How About You?
What are your three gratitudes for today? I'd love hearing them.