1. I am getting regular, consistent sleep. More often.
2. I am maintaining sobriety regarding use of the internet. I have no problems with drinking. I said internet use. If not careful, I could spend too much time perusing the internet. When I die, I don't think I will say, "I wish I spent more time using my laptop."
3. I am using a new paradigm when working with
clients. They are enjoying it and so am I. We are focusing on priorities.
It helps re-membering:
"Forgiveness is not forgetting. It is letting go of the hurt." Courage to Change, 278
5. I am touched seeing many that I work with getting better, stronger, having more clarity about their lives, their vision and how they will achieve their dreams.
6. I am glad I encourage many to see that sex is not the greatest intimacy. They get it. They are learning that loving someone without character can be as shallow and unsatisfying as a meal of potato chips and soda. Compared to the banquet feast of a deep, rich relationship that is based upon the wine of authenticity, and the bread of connec-tion on the soulish level. We are primarily spiritual, not physical.
7. I am getting support. Someone is helping me in an area that is important for me.
How About You?
What are your high points for the past week?