|Image: "Scotland: Loch Linhe and Loch Eil from|
Ben Nevis" by Tim Blessed. Copyrighted photo.
Did you have a good day? As most of you know, on weekends, I ask if you could share a recap of the previous week, your high and low points for the past seven days. Here are mine:
1. I got away for six days----I stayed at an other place from Tuesday until late this evening. It was a peaceful getaway, with many mirthful moments spent with two cats. Loki and Lil. Relaxing, privacy and space, were all had. For a guy who likes his autonomy, it was superb.
2. I'm fortunate, my work allows me to have a window into the soul of many. It's my joy, serving others, as part of the work I do.
a. I witness several delighting in community as never before, enjoying the healing power of connecting with others who are mature, caring, supportive and discerning, as well as safe.
b. I see individuals getting their voice, they are learning how to disagree, expressing their displeasure, when upset. As because they are, they're less depressed.
The key thing is they are asserting without being a butt about it, they are communicating kindly, saying what they mean, meaning what they say, but not saying it meanly.
3. I'm thankful for unpleasant people who are upset with me, it means I'm doing something right. There is a person with a Borderline Personality Disorder who is causing some grief. It's been awhile since that has happened. No fun. But, it's an opportunity to exercise boundaries.
1. I am still working at sleeping regularly and with more hours of it.
2. I haven't taken my bike for a long ride, in two weeks.
3. I relate with a curmudgeon almost every day. At least it's an opportunity to routinely practice patience and grace.
How About You?
What are your high and low points for the past week?