Thursday, March 5

Balanced Living and Thank God for Garlic Pills....... 3/5/15

      No fun to-night, when I got home from Alameda.  Be-lieve me.  More about this, later, Thurs-day.  After I take care of the problem.  One temporary antidote I can use for tonight:
odorless garlic pills.  Gobs of them.

      In a Science Fiction situation, I imagine myself.  Under attack, is how
I feel.  The outcome will be determined tomorrow.  The previous sentences are expressions of the melodrama taking place at home.  I feel under siege.

      It was a good day, earlier, considering.  The most pressing priorities, were taken care of, while pacing my day in the process. Balance prevailed.  Effectiveness counteracted with rest.  Productivity counterbalanced with creativity. Serious work offset with an equal portion of levity.

Gratitudes: 
1.  For garlic pill that contain oil in a gelatin capsule----not powdered garlic.  Am I making you think vampires are after me?   No, not them, but something almost as bad.  I know I am being enigmatic.  I will provide more clarity later, Thursday.
2.  For many who have left comments while I have been busy with work and life.  Thank you.  Really.  Each one, means much.
3.  I get to sleep in tomorrow.  Ya ay!   Thursday I usually see a client at 8:30 a.m., in Alameda.
4.  I met with friends tonight.  I love the openness and rare, profound vulnerability that is expressed when we are together.
5. For maintaining a modicum of sanity while stressed out by my present circumstances, especially as I about about to get some sleep.
6.  For the opportunity to serve people every day. I help others at career and personal crossroads rediscover their course and retake the direction of their lives, enjoying the Great Big Life they want and deserve.
7.  For seeing growth in me, as I continue to explore new ways at improving in my profession.

How About You?
What are your three gratitudes for today?        

No comments:

Quotes from the Posts

"I'm mindful that our thoughts affect the words we use, our words influence our actions, our actions shape our character and our character determines our destiny."

From "My Character Determines My Destiny." To read it, please click here.

"Progress not perfection, is better than no progress at all, especially when we're trying to rid ourselves from unwelcome dragons that dwell within the closets of our soul."

From, "Still Learning" which, within four days, became the most popular post
written. To read it, please click here.

"Worry does not empty tomorrow of its trouble, but it does empty today of its strength"
From the post: "Life Is Not a Correspondence Program." Click here to read it.

"Even though we cannot control our circumstances, we can control how we choose to respond to them."

From, "Handling Stress and Dealing With an Emotional Bully."Click here to read this post.

"Nope, being busy isn't exciting. Boring is good. Because boring is not boring; boring is being healthy, living a balanced life that has serenity"

From: "Do You Know What It Means If You Are Too Busy?" For more, please click here.

Labels