Gratitudes for Wednesday:
1. I rested. My physical reserves have been taxed the past two weeks by all the pain endured. Halting is a great way of taking care of me.
2. Met with a new client. Terrific session. We hit it off right away. She is the recep-tionist I met at the oral surgeon's office last Friday.
3. I love serving others through the work I do.
5. I get to sleep in tomorrow. Ya ay!
6. I am exhausted. Why is that a gratitude? Because it forces me to rely upon God for strength and is getting me to bed earlier and I am staying in it longer. It also prompts me to assert my boundaries.
When someone wants more from me and I am totally depleted, I say no.
7. I will cycle tomorrow at Chabot Regional Park.
That's it for tonight. I am wiped out. I'll rewrite this sometime soon. This post is my best for tonight.
May you have a great and grateful Thursday!