Monday, October 13

The Innkeeper Is Growing and Happy 10/13/14

Gratitudes:
1.  My character continues to be stretched, all for the good.  It's reassuring knowing my life evolves, becoming more satisfying.  I am learning better ways to relate.  My growth is a great way to prevent dementia.  Once dormant dendrites are being exercised.
2.  For healthy communication.  I love connecting with others where
our relationship is judgment-free.  No finger pointing, one-upping of each other.  I enjoy discovering the outcome to a relationship when confused.  My relationships improve, when that is my focus.  They are not smothered with controlling comments or actions, a true mark of insecurity.
3.  For the absence of fear when connecting with others. An absolute lack of fear.  Even if things do not go as I want, that is fine.   The world does not revolve around me and my desires.

       When we try manipulating outcomes, it is because our fear buttons have been pushed.
4.  I love my relationship with someone special. The qualities this person has is beyond any I have known.  The good thing is, this relationship is improves all the time,  Wow.  Double wow, even.
5.  I am thankful for humor.  Joy causes sunbeams to burst inside my everyday living.  Which is especially terrific for those days filled with intensity.
6.  I adore the cat I adopted.  She is the most loving cat I have known.  She follows me and lays by my feet, when I write or study.
7.  One of the best feelings in life is discovering that I am still appreciated by many, regardless of how somebody else may try making me feel unworthy or less than them.

How About You? 
What are your three gratitudes for today? 

No comments:

Quotes from the Posts

"I'm mindful that our thoughts affect the words we use, our words influence our actions, our actions shape our character and our character determines our destiny."

From "My Character Determines My Destiny." To read it, please click here.

"Progress not perfection, is better than no progress at all, especially when we're trying to rid ourselves from unwelcome dragons that dwell within the closets of our soul."

From, "Still Learning" which, within four days, became the most popular post
written. To read it, please click here.

"Worry does not empty tomorrow of its trouble, but it does empty today of its strength"
From the post: "Life Is Not a Correspondence Program." Click here to read it.

"Even though we cannot control our circumstances, we can control how we choose to respond to them."

From, "Handling Stress and Dealing With an Emotional Bully."Click here to read this post.

"Nope, being busy isn't exciting. Boring is good. Because boring is not boring; boring is being healthy, living a balanced life that has serenity"

From: "Do You Know What It Means If You Are Too Busy?" For more, please click here.

Labels