my recovery, I am maintaining balance, taking care of myself. But, I will leave my gratitudes.
Gratitudes for Thursday:
1. Today was a day that poured sunshine into my soul. It was a day of work, plying my trade in two cities: Alameda and San Leandro.
2. My baseball team, the San Francisco Giants has been phenomenal. In the playoffs, against all odds they scratch out wins. They were not highly touted. No one would have betted upon the success they have achieved the past two weeks.
5. For writing. It clarifies my thinking, discharges frustrations, and connects me with twenty thousand people a month, from all over the world. Not bad.
6. I was with great friends Wednesday night. I love the honesty and deep affection shared with each other.
7. I am resting tonight, going to bed after posting this. Can't wait.
See you tomorrow,