|I love the skyscape. Image: "England: Northampton|
-shire: Summer Day" by Tim Blessed. Copyrighted
photo. Used by permission.
This person tried intimidating. We wanted to drag me into the alley of fear. He thought he could mug my serenity. He was hoping to rob me from the joy that is a strong part of my life. He is controlling: trying to manipulate an outcome.
|Or keep on liking you.|
That's insulting. I don't take lightly, being treated like a child. Fortunately recovery lighted up the alley. My equanimity was untouched.
He was not loved as a child. His past did not pollute my present. Meanwhile, he remains an unhappy man. Conscious and aware people look for other conscious and aware people to relate with. He isn't one.
****The following are my highs for the week that ends tomorrow:
1. Surprises from God. Good ones. People wanting my services. Delighting in great times with others. I like making my life count. Nothing of value is gotten cheaply, without struggle and sweat.
3. Knowing God. I appreciate His love.
4. For balance. In spite of being buffeted by many competing demands, I take care of myself. I made time. I watched the playoffs for major league baseball. I love the San Francisco Giants baseball team. They are playing in the postseason.
5. Creating new material for clients. I empty out my thoughts on paper. Clients enjoy taking home material that helps them.
6. I met with a terrific client. Our time together is a joy. We speak the left-handed language, we both being lefties. Right hemispherically oriented, we are. I walked him to his car, when the session was done.
How About You?
What were your highs?