|Not Stuart and me. But you get the idea.|
1. For my friend Stuart. He's coaching me, helping me as I relate with others. I appreciate his loving support. And his humor, even though it aggravates me when I am in an intense mood. He knows I need
to lighten up.
2. My life is fuller, richer, happier, stronger because I relate with others. Most people try controlling people. I love surfing life, not knowing how an hour or day will eventuate.
3. For a delightful, honest, loving conversation that was effortless. This person asked what I learned from him. It was a pleasure letting him know what I appreciate about our times together.
4. My right wrist is getting better, but it is still not all there.
5. Someone delivered a meal to my house. It was a kiss from God.
6. I'll have special time tomorrow with someone dear.
7. I spent my day guided by priorities. Got much done.
How About You?
What are your three gratitudes for today?