1. I have been true to myself.
2. I had plenty of opportunities to react. I didn't.
3. I had no desire to control anyone, at any time, the past seven days.
4. I was privileged to
help many who were in deep crisis.
5. I am thankful for having emotional stamina. Twelve of my clients cried deeply this week, one wanted to commit suicide. Wow.
6. I went to the movies twice. Both flicks were beyond amazing.
7. I love having support from friends who are strongly committed to my welfare.
8. Someone harbored a grudge towards me this week. In spite of it, I stayed my ground, meeting my need for integrity.
9. A most important person wrote me a letter. I cherish it and am grateful for the sensitivity demonstrated in it. This person speaks to me in a way no other ever has.
1. Someone I knew well, I will no longer see, saddening me.
2. Someone judged me, holding on to resentment, even though outwardly they acted kind toward me.
3. I relate with several who lack integrity, honesty and authenticity.
4. I have been tired, a lot.
5. Someone who was do work for me hasn't. It irks me.