I'm back in action-----ya ay! One of the laptops that I turned in to get fixed was damaged beyond repair. This I found out, after waiting several weeks for it to be fixed. Unbelievably, they
trashed it, like tossing it out.
That was unexpected and frustrating news; they pitched it without my permission. I'm asking them to retrieve the hard drive. The material on it, I need. I'm using the second laptop to reach out to you today. It was in the shop, too, the result of dropping it.
My Gratitudes for Sunday:
1. I'm glad I can do my duties as the innkeeper. Thank you, for dropping by. You guys were missed.
2. I'm connected to the internet once again, after several months.
I'm glad to be back. There was an upside to not being cybernetically connected. I read and slept more. I found myself writing the old-fashioned way, pen and pencil stroking paper. The tranquil rhythm of writing in that manner caused me to slow down, I was in touch with my breathing.
3. Challenges are demanding my attention.
I can't handle them. Apart from God's support and yours, I'd be a goner. I'd value your prayers. Stressful times are opportunities for personal growth. Often, I'd prefer not having such moments, they deplete my emotional reserves. Reality: action is required or my life will worsen.
4. Since the last time I've talked with you, much has happened. Over the next few days I'll fill you in.
5. Several movies I took in over the weekend. Friday, I saw "The Great Oz." A refreshing change from the demanding nature of my week it was. Sunday night, I saw, "The Incredible Burt Wonderstone." Jim Carrey was scarey in that film, he played a role similar to the magician Criss Angel.
How About You?
Please check in, let me get up to speed with what's happening in your life.