Saturday, January 12

Me Again: A Thankful Innkeeper 1/12/19


      Hello everyone.  How are you?

      I will flesh out this post more, later.  First, I am spending time today, working on me.  For now, I'm making this a more robust year for this inn of positivity.

      I will submit more posts, like today, doing so soon, after submitting one recently.  The posts will arrive, even though work is ramping up.

     As the innkeeper, I am happy
seeing who visits this place.  Ninety percent of my guests are from the U.S.  Not surprised.

     But it is wonderful seeing that for the past three years, my second largest group of guests are from Russia.  At one time it was the U.K.  Thank you, those from the land of Chekhov and Tolstoy, for keeping me company.

     For the past four years, Germany and France take turns dropping by with the next largest group visiting this inn of gratitude.  Right now, France has a slight lead.  Thanks to both of these nations for your stays.  It fills this place with vitality.

     All the rest of you, from many nations, thank you for finding the pathway here, amidst the vastness of cyberspace.   Let me know how I can serve.  If there are topics you'd like addressing, email me, or please leave a comment.

  Gratitudes for Today: 
1.  Rest.  By Friday, I'm beat-up, emotionally.  I'm thankful having this day to slow down and recharge.
2.  For good friends.  It is through healthy relationships we are nurtured and healed. I appreciate times connecting with those who love me deeply and make the time to hear me out.
3.  For the hope I enjoy.  Difficulties are opportunities for thriving.  As I apply painful better behavior---discipline---I enjoy greater wholeness and healing. And for that, I have an Attitude of Gratitude.
4.  For having a sense of humor. It lightens my heart, puts a smile on my face and brightens my spirit.  It is encouraging remembering that even though, at times, life may seem difficult, fraught with dark times, life is much brighter than we can ever imagine.

    Regarding today's challenges, it is wonderful remembering that a positive outcome is just as likely as a negative one.

  How About You? 
What are your three gratitudes for today?

No comments:

Quotes from the Posts

"I'm mindful that our thoughts affect the words we use, our words influence our actions, our actions shape our character and our character determines our destiny."

From "My Character Determines My Destiny." To read it, please click here.

"Progress not perfection, is better than no progress at all, especially when we're trying to rid ourselves from unwelcome dragons that dwell within the closets of our soul."

From, "Still Learning" which, within four days, became the most popular post
written. To read it, please click here.

"Worry does not empty tomorrow of its trouble, but it does empty today of its strength"
From the post: "Life Is Not a Correspondence Program." Click here to read it.

"Even though we cannot control our circumstances, we can control how we choose to respond to them."

From, "Handling Stress and Dealing With an Emotional Bully."Click here to read this post.

"Nope, being busy isn't exciting. Boring is good. Because boring is not boring; boring is being healthy, living a balanced life that has serenity"

From: "Do You Know What It Means If You Are Too Busy?" For more, please click here.

Labels