Saturday, August 4

Insights on Approval.................. 8/4/18

   Good afternoon.

    I could sleep all day if I wanted to. Crazily intense day, yesterday.  I am slipping this gallery in while decompres-sing from a full week of work.  Until I have significant time away from work and my
busy social life, I am placing the collections of posters used for this inn.  As I submit these posters, the focus is on them, not what I'm writing.
This happens when we are internally referented
  I'm doing so in alphabetical or-der. Provoking thought, is my hope, encourag-ing us to find the direction we need for the life we want and deserve.

   Today's sub-ject is approval. Key to it is giv-ing it to our-selves.  Even if others cannot acknowledge our efforts, or who we are,  we can give validate what we accom-plish and our value.


      It is also important hanging out with others who are emo-tionally healthy.  Such people have our back.  We are accepted for who we are

     We don't need to perform in order to be appreciated.

      Please enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Quotes from the Posts

"I'm mindful that our thoughts affect the words we use, our words influence our actions, our actions shape our character and our character determines our destiny."

From "My Character Determines My Destiny." To read it, please click here.

"Progress not perfection, is better than no progress at all, especially when we're trying to rid ourselves from unwelcome dragons that dwell within the closets of our soul."

From, "Still Learning" which, within four days, became the most popular post
written. To read it, please click here.

"Worry does not empty tomorrow of its trouble, but it does empty today of its strength"
From the post: "Life Is Not a Correspondence Program." Click here to read it.

"Even though we cannot control our circumstances, we can control how we choose to respond to them."

From, "Handling Stress and Dealing With an Emotional Bully."Click here to read this post.

"Nope, being busy isn't exciting. Boring is good. Because boring is not boring; boring is being healthy, living a balanced life that has serenity"

From: "Do You Know What It Means If You Are Too Busy?" For more, please click here.

Labels